Monday, January 7, 2013

The Nice Notes. . .

So I've got this friend.  He writes me a nice note every week at ward prayer- because he's stellar.

Well I moved wards over the break, which was heart breaking, and you know what happened?  My friend wrote me a nice note anyway and had it delivered to my new apartment number.

Now let's take a quick look at the definition of the word Stellar. . .  it is as follows:

stel-lar (adj)
1. Of or relating to a star or stars.
2. Featuring or having the quality of a star performer or performers.
3. McCallin Fisher.

It's true... Look it up.

Anyway, entering new situations isn't easy for me, and it's relieving to have people close by that accept me and like me.  Getting that nice note yesterday was a huge tender mercy. :)

Let's just be honest, I don't deserve all of the amazing friends that I've made this year.  Especially the ones I've made in my ward. I am so grateful for the hand Heavenly Father has in my life and the angels he sends me.
He's been looking out for me. :)
and I think he'll continue to do so. 
...Thank Heavens.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha... now you know the pain I felt when you guys left. Well... kind of. Minus the note you still got. haha....

    ReplyDelete