Monday, July 30, 2012

Drained and Drowning.

 DRAINED
I'm drained. Completely drained.  This morning I woke up and I honestly couldn't find the desire to get myself to work, but I dragged myself out of bed and started to get ready.  As I did I got a glorious call from my coworker, Amanda, offering me a ride. 
A 5 minute car ride vs. 30 minutes of walking . . .  This made my morning 100x better. :)

I made myself some oatmeal with the extra time, and then she showed up to get me and I couldn't find a paper bowl to put my oatmeal in so that I could bring it to work.  Luckily, we had styrofoam cups. They seemed a little small but my oatmeal fit in the cup PERFECTLY. :) I grabbed a spoon and headed to work.

Then I rememberd I had left my purse at work over the weekend.  My purse had Gardetto's Snack Mix in it. Which is delicious and now I got to have it at work.
&
I'm so grateful for the small tender mercies that keep us going when things seem hard.  I know that my life is EASY- but sometimes it's still hard for me. Thank goodness the Lord knows us each so personally and knows just what we need when we feel we can't go on any longer.
DROWNING

No comments:

Post a Comment