Friday, November 9, 2012

Mawwage is what bwings us togevah today...

Sometimes I get in these fits where I'm real excited to get married or something.  Embarrassing?
Totally.

Well it's been one of those weeks.  So this morning I thought,
"Hey girl, you're getting your mission call soon, maybe you should FOCUS."

As I was saying my morning prayers I asked for extra help focusing on my mission and getting in the right mind set and I asked Heavenly Father to help me find something AWESOME in my scripture study. I was sincerely asking for some assistance.

Well I sat at my desk and started where I left off yesterday, in Moses 3.

It's times like these that I remember how funny Heavenly Father is. I read, "And I, the Lord God, said unto mine Only Begotten, that it was not good that man should be alone; wherefore, I will make an help meet for him. . . . Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife; and they shall be one flesh."

Cool. :)

It was a good start to the day though, and surprisingly enough, I've been a little more focused.  Heavenly Father might be pretty funny, but He's also real good at helping me when I need it.

So grateful for the scriptures, prayer, and "the third greatest gift, laughter."



No comments:

Post a Comment