Friday, June 1, 2012

All that He is

I think it’s amazing how well the Lord knows each and every one of us, and he loves us for who we are. Yesterday I was getting stressed over silly things, that could potentially have huge eternal consequences but most likely won’t, and I was trying to keep a prayer in my heart so that I could discern the right decisions to make and things to say. I probably get too anxious about things.  Either way, I was feeling sick to my stomach and I hated it.  It was amazing to me  that as I tried to stay calm and keep His spirit with me, amazing things started happening.

It’s all kind of personal really, but I would just like to testify, because I know with a surety that the Lord is aware of our circumstances, and He is watching out for each of us.  He is there waiting anxiously to help us if we will but turn to him.  SO TURN! It’s a wonderful feeling to know that someone is always there for you.  Even if you didn’t have time to put on make-up in the morning, even if you just made a horrible decision, even if you feel that you will never be worth the things you want, HE IS THERE.  It’s a miraculous thing but Christ has felt you’re pains and if you turn to Him he will help you solve even the silly problems.  If they are important to you, they are important to him.  And I believe this, and testify of it with all that I am, and all that He is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment