Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Sacred Grove

My family has a cabin up in the mountains that I will always be grateful for.  My family and my friends have been able to make so many memories up there.  This last weekend I went to our cabin with my siblings, some of their friends, and my cousins and we had a real good time.
Spending time away from everything was just what I needed,
and I'm so grateful to have a place so secluded and so beautiful.
I sat out on the deck on monday morning and I just thought about my life.
For the first time in a while I felt the Lord's hand working in my life,
not because it hasn't been working, life has just been so hectic
and I haven't been noticing.
But, as I sat outside and looked at the mountains and the trees, I could honestly feel a hand of guidance in my life and the answers to my questions came. 

I think that it is incredibly important for us to find these places where the spirit can really touch us, places without any distractions, our own "Sacred Groves."
 I'm grateful to have my cabin to go to, and I'm grateful I was able to feel so strongly the Lord's guidance in my life; for it's times that I feel it so sure that remind me why I have such a strong desire to do all that is right.  I know the Lord knows me, and I'm willing to do all that it takes to keep His guidance as my guiding influence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment