Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Countless Tender Mercies

So I'm hoping these posts turn into a daily thing because I really should be more positive than I am. . . The last few days as I've been looking for the good things in life, trying to find those tender mercies the Lord gives all of us, I've had the most wonderful things happen. (Ha, or I've noticed the most wonderful things happening).

On Monday my brother drove to Provo to get me and bring me to South Jordan so that I could see my friends, and then my dad drove me back that night.  And though I'm so glad I got to see my friends, just knowing that my family would do that for something that was so silly to them, but so important to me, probably made me even happier than what I actually went to South Jordan for. 

Then, on Tuesday my roommate Maddie and I just sat in our room and talked for about an hour and I realized how incredibley lucky I am.  She is so awesome and I'm grateful that I've always been blessed with awesome roommates.  Being able to just sit and spend time with her was such a highlight to my day!

Now TODAY! :)  My boss sent out an email to all of us employees about any questions we have.   I'm new.  I don't really know anything, so I told her that.  When she read it, she called me over and  I thought, oh shoot, I'm in trouble, she wants me to research these camps and find questions and she probably thinks I'm lazy. . . etc. etc. But all she said was, "I loved your email, Sarah." and she laughed at me.
It's something SO silly, but it made me incredible happy to know that I made her laugh.  I like to make people laugh.

I really am so grateful for the millions of tender mercies in my life, I KNOW GOD LIVES;  and for some reason he loves me and cares about the things I care about. What a wonderful truth that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment