Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Friends Worth Living For! :)

Honestly, I've always been blessed with amazing friends who have been such great examples to me; and lately, I've been realizing how incredibly lucky I am.  I feel that I have so many best friends who would do anything for me if they knew I needed a hand, and I would do absolutely anything for them. Seriously though, ANYTHING.

As my friends and I have been separated over the last year I've grown even closer to these incredible friends, and made amazing new friends. I am blessed far beyond what I deserve. I feel that I could be losing so many of the, but really, no matter how distant we grow, I just can't lose these wonderful friends because I do feel that we are bonded by something greater than ourselves.  Maybe it's because we have learned to see each other beyond our weaknesses, and help each other come closer to our wonderful Savior. 

I know that I'm lucky.  And I pray that somehow I can be deserving of the wonderful friends
I have always been blessed with.

(sorry there's no picture, I just couldn't post of all the people that have truly blessed by life!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment