Friday, May 18, 2012

Such Role Models!

So I have this awesome friend who this past year was Miss South Jordan.  She has always been such a great example to me, but lately I have just grown to admire her more and more!  She is the kind of person who is kind to everyone, no matter what they have done, and is always SO forgiving.  I've been amazed with how she used the Miss South Jordan title to bring joy to so many people around her, and to be an amazing example to everyone she met. I've honestly never met anyone like her.

Now to top it all off- I get to live with her in the Fall and I just have to say I can't even wait.  I feel so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing friend in my life, and soon I get to live with her!!! I know it will be an incredible experience because I have so much to learn from her- and I'm so excited for us to help each other grow and come closer to our Savior.  Malissa Richardson is amazing, and I love her with all of my heart. I'm totally looking forward to a year of laughter, spiritual experiences, growth, and a WONDERFUL friendship. 




I also HAVE to say that I have had an amazing last year with my roommates Megan Christiansen and Lindsey Lockhart.  They have both helped me so much when I have let myself get a little too down-in-the-dumps, and they have been amazing examples too.  I can't even wait to be able to live with them again in a few months because they are absolutely amazing. 



THE FOUR OF US TOGETHER WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment