Saturday, December 15, 2012

All you need is Winter. . .

So I went and saw the ZooLights at the Hogle Zoo this week, and I think I enjoyed the cold weather more than I enjoyed the lights. Don't get me wrong, the lights were stellar, but there's something about a nice bitter breeze that seriously warms my insides. I made the mistake of thinking out loud to the two friends I was with, and they got to hear my explanation for loving the cold.  Now I'm about to make the mistake of posting it on my blog.

Cool.

I decided as I felt the breeze hit me that it made me feel all cozy, so I expressed that I loved the cold because it reminded me of a good relationship.  You know how you envision a really romantic relationship in the winter time? No? Well really I promise I'm not lovesick- but winter for some reason makes me feel like I'm in a good romantic relationship.  :)

People are happy.
People are serving.
People are drinking Apple Cider. :)
Singing Christmas Carols.
                                       It's all good.
                                                          It's cozy.  It's romantic.
--In a I'm loving being single and I'm going on a mission in three months kind of way.

So yeah, that's pretty much it for today.


But since I've already embarrassed myself, I'm gonna post a nice love song as well. . . To give you the feel of winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment